From: asterisk-users [mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf
Of Luca Bertoncello
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 11:19 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Voice broken during calls (again...)

Am 22.06.2020 um 17:01 schrieb Telium Technical Support:
> I don't know if there was a prior email with more details, but....
>
> Latency is as important as speed.  Have you checked latency between your
> device and pop?  What about QoS at your location, and does your ITSP
> support/respect QoS?

That's a very good idea...
Could you suggest me how can I check it?
The Gateway is a Linux with Debian 9.

> Could problem be inside your network?  Have you tested/optimized internal?

Really difficult to believe... If I call another VoIP-phone in my network
(using the "internal number") the quality is excellent.

If I call my wife using the "external number", the quality is very bad...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucab...@lucabert.de)