Hi.

I'm using Asterisk 16.2.1 with some registrations (ie: my Asterisk server is
registering to other PBXs as though it were a telephone).

Is there any way I can get presence / state information from those PBXs in the
same way that a registered telephone can?

In other words, can I send a Subscribe request to the PBX so that I get Notify
announcements about other extensions and whether they're idle / busy / ringing
/ etc., the same as BLF indicators on a SIP phone can do?

I've looked at
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Querying+and+Manipulating+State but
this appears to be only for the state of clients registered to my Asterisk
instance, not for the state of clients registered to the same remote PBX as
Asterisk itself is registering to.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of them by the sense of
achievement you get from getting them to work at all. In other words - and

 - Douglas Noel Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.