Since this function is handled by the ATA, you would have to look there (or
post details) for something ATA specific.  In general I don’t think so, hook
flash just puts one channel on hold a creates/answers another.  But, you may be
able to script the functionality you need it in the Ast dialplan.

From: asterisk-users [mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf
Of Dovid Bender
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2021 3:26 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Subject: [asterisk-users] Hook Flash

Hi,

It's been a very long time since I dealt with a along lines. Does anyone know
if there is a way to "pass though" a hook flash? I am working on a project
where there will be one FXS and one FXO. I want if there is call waiting for
the phone connected to the FXS to be able to hit the hook and have that sent
back out on the FXO port.

TIA