[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--__--__--

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:14:00 -0000 (GMT)
From: "Simon Chappell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] message lights and stutter tones

Hi al

I have 3 GS 101's plugged into asterisk.
They work great and teh quality of sound I can not fault. Most people I am
speaking to now ask if I have a new phone because the quality is so much
better.
My latest quandry is to do with the message button and stuttertones. I
dont get either.. If i have a message waiting the only way we know is by
email..

you have to check what context you set up to voicemail. have a look at your voicemail.conf. In mine:

[int-ext]
1001 => 1001,xxx,[EMAIL PROTECTED]

then you need to add the context in you sip.conf

[1001]
maibox = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- David Kwok Tel: 612 99292086 ext 1002 Iaxtel/FWD # 17001813482 ext 1002