Le 08/11/2021 à 18:10, Jerry Geis a écrit :
[...]
Hi Jean
interesting - was not aware of the unicastrtp channel - been looking for more
information on it - not finding much.
Is there anyway to bring "in" audio with unicastrtp.  I can perhaps see
'sending" audio out - but I'm looking for both directions.
Would this be the syntax ?
Channel: UnicastRTP/basic/IP:port
Thanks
Jerry

If I remember well the syntax is "UnicastRTP/IP:port"

The local RTP port is randomly allocated but you can retrieve it in a channel variable. I guess you will have to transmit it to the other side, unless the other side has a kind of "symmetric RTP" machanism.