It’s been a r we hike since we used these cards.  This example may help

https://wiki.freepbx.org/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=73007457#content/view/73007457

My thinking is it sounds like a timing error. Make sure your provider is the
timing source. Once it loses time you will get dropped calls until it resyncs

Good luck