I am running CVS-03/05/04, and I am having trouble getting moh to work across iax2. I have moh working zap to zap channels, zap to iaxy. When I go from zap/2--à*======IAX2======*àzap/3 it doesn’t work. IS this by design or am I doing something wrong. Moh is working local on both * servers.

I tried musiconhold=default in iax.conf both sides, and an m in dial string. It doesn’t seem to start the music, as it does on zap channels.

I have googled myself to near death. I have asked in irc, and didn’t get any response.

I would appreciate any help,

Thanks in advance,

Bob Bevins

DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message does not constitute a commitment of DKMA bvba This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the intended recipient only. Any use of the information contained herein ( including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form ) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author, either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.