Glad to hear that is working,

Sorry to hear that you'll have to stand
next to the server and give it that static shock
everytime you want to get a fax.

Don't feel bad.. I spent 5 hours diagnosing why
mine would not work before I realized that
* had to answer the stinking line to hear the
fax tone... Had debug messages in the code, etc.
Felt like an idiot after that one..