--On Sunday, March 21, 2004 8:11 pm +0000 Dee Lowndes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I find the voltage drop out can I configure the x100p to do it based on the new voltage drop. If so where and how?

To a certain extent yes. Im fact, in the absence of measurements you could just try a couple of things in the code. You need to edit wcfxo.c and then recompile and reload the wcfxo and zaptel modules. In there you will find a couple of options - one for Japanese networks and one for zero battery ring. Try enabling these and see if they help. I wrote the 'xero battery ring' patch to cope with a hangup problem on my ISDN TA. It may or may not help with your Telewest issues.

 Iain