A somewhat plussed asterisk admin wrote:

The answer is a bit embarrassing as I should have checked this issue
within minutes if not hours of these problems cropping up.

Just for the record--I've been in this boat my fair share, too--this is why some of the old hands on the list are a little less than eager to drop everything they're doing and come 'round to help when a plea like this is heard.

I'm writing on my forehead, "Post as a last resort only, especially when you seem to be the only one in the world having the problem you're having."

B.