I don't know specifically about your question, however you can do a MATCH="*" for all matches that don't match anything (no pun intended). Mitchel -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 4:38 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: [Asterisk-Users] pattern matching w/ Cisco dialplans I have some Cisco 7940's running SIP image 6.3 and a newphone account. Reguarding my dialplan I'm having a small issue. I'd like to dial 9,2,xxx-xxx-xxxx for a LD Nufone calls - however I also need to dial local phone numbers ie 9,2xx-xxxx Currently my dialplan looks like so