(Forwarded:)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Usman Tahir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Christian Stredicke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] 2.05a firmware

Hi,

In firmware release 2.05c and later, the user has an option to select the
ringer device when headset is in use. The default is Speaker as before. But
for call center and other closed environments, you can also select Headset.

In such a case ringing will be played on the headset. You'll find the
appropriate setting in Settings/Miscellaneous/Audio. Try the latest beta
from http://www.snom.com/download/share/snom200-2.05c-SIP.bin.

Regards,
Usman.