Jeremy McNamara wrote:

Stephen R. Besch wrote:

Duane wrote:

Grandstream v1.0.4.68 firmware

Am I missing something obvious about the new ringtone feature? The 4.68 firmware updates as usual from my TFTP server, the new version shows up in the phone's web page, but the ring tones, while present on the server and referenced on the web page, all show a version of 0.0.0.0, and all functionality regarding them is disabled. Are we maybe jumping the gun here a little bit or is there something special about getting them to load?

Didn't you hear you've gota purchase their $100,000,000 provisioning tool to enable ringtones.

Jeremy McNamara

Yes, well we can at least be thankful that they haven't adopted the Cisco model. Then we would need to pay them a licensing fee each time the phone rings.

SRB