Hi Petr,

For most people who are sure they have no frame slips, the problem usually turns out to be frame slips :-)

If you are *really* sure you do not have frame slips, then uncomment the first line in t30.c, and rebuild and reinstall spandsp. The when you exchange a fax you should end up with a pair of audio files in your /tmp directory - one for the transmit signal and one for the receive signal. Send those to me, and I will investigate.

Regards,
Steve

Petr Grussmann wrote:

I have same problem connected to PBX over E1 and sync and not slip I have latest version spanDSP

I receiving 1/3 pages from faxis

?
who is a problems-)

I Steve Underwood wrote:

Hi Troy,

People had a lot of problems like this with earlier versions of spandsp. However, the latest version is pretty solid, and people are using it in high volume production applications. If you are getting these bad results with the latest version I would be interested to see the audio log file, so I can investigate the reason.

Regards,
Steve

Troy Settle wrote:

Dunno about not being able to generate a tiff, I got rxfax to do that, but
they're badly malformed.

http://roanoke-voip01.psknet.com/fax/