There's a new version out with some bugs fixed

major ones fixed: deadlock on call end, iax thread getting locked out, few contact group list bugs, one on exit crash bug fixed

I'd highly recommend upgrading to it
http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/firefly-thirdparty.exe

-Adam

Adam Hart wrote:

As Promised, I've released a new version of Firefly (ver 1.8) with IAX & SIP support back in.

Get it from Virbiage site or here's the direct link
http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/firefly-thirdparty.exe

If it crashes on startup, export your Firefly tree from the registry (current user -> software -> firefly), then delete tree from your registry. If that fixes it, send me your exported reg file, there's a bug left to do with some wierd reg entry but everyone just deletes it instead of sending it to me :|

Transfers will be in the next version - email me any comments, requested features, bugs and I'll see what I can do

-Adam