Tony Hoyle wrote:
Stephen R. Besch wrote:

Not as far as I know, at least not exactly the way you have outlined it. Try this:

     1. call comes to you
    2. You hold the call and call other person.
     3. You say "Someone wants to talk to you, OK, thanks"
    3a. Other person then hangs up.
    3b. You flash back to the original caller
    3c. You tell them that you are transferring the call
    3d. You transfer the call using the transfer feature on the phone
     4. You hangup and first person is transferred to other
 person?

Ugh.  So Asterisk doesn't handle transfer?

Every company phone system I've ever used has not required 3a-3d. It looks like a real hack to do so.

It anyone working on implementing this?

Tony

Actually, I think this problem is with the Budgetone, not *. While I haven't tried it myself, from what I have read in the list, the * transfer functionality works just fine.

Stephen R. Besch