Any chance of publishing source code as this is a good starting point for many applications.

At 16:54 08/06/2004 -0700, you wrote:
I just uploaded a beta CallerID program.

It talks through the Asterisk Manager .

Pretty self expanatory for setup and configure.

Please Let me know what you think.

http://www.easyhomenetworks.com/AstRec/

If you feel our programs are useful please make a donation. We dont plan on SELLING these programs they will be free for anyone.
There is a Paypal donations button on the web site. We thank you in advance for supporting us.

Kyle