Hi Patrick

Patrick J. Conroy wrote:

Hello all,
I have a fax machine attached to one of the FXS ports on my channel bank running into one of the spans of my TE405P. Every time I try to send a fax, I get the error "Fax detected, but no fax extension" in asterisk. Does anyone know why this would happen? The only other reference I have found that relates to this in the list said to enable OLD_DSP_ROUTINES and rebuild and reinstall asterisk. I have done that, but there is no change.

If you used CVS-HEAD there is a new "faxdetect" parameter for zapata.conf . I have not tried, but it might solve your problem.

;faxdetect=both
;faxdetect=incoming
;faxdetect=outgoing
;faxdetect=no

-- Nicolas Gudino House Internet S.R.L. Buenos Aires - Argentina _______________________________________________ Asterisk-Users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users