From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dean Collins
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 7:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] SFTP

I’m having problems with a new install of Asterisk (I had to reinstall because hard drive failed). I’ve used debian net install this time and for some reason WS FTP will not connect using SFTP (it keeps coming back with username and password fail) but when I use Putty to connect with the same password and username it works no problems.

Any thoughts?

Any other programs I can use for SFTP?

Cheers,

Dean