From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aimable
Sent: 21 June 2004 10:49
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] disabling ALERTING message

Hi all,

Is there a way of disabling ALERTING message on a PRI channel? I have a problem .* is sending ALERTING message to the Nortel telco switch of my local provider BEFORE it dial the number it has to .if the number is busy or invalid there is no way we can tell this to the switch because it has already been told that the phone is ringing

I am using asterisk Asterisk CVS-04/06/04-10:46:21 with T410 PRI card connected to a Nortel switch

Thanks