Leif Madsen wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:08:43 +1000, Jean-Yves Avenard
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have to admit I'm rather disappointed with Asterisk, information is
probably available but very hard to find ; it seems to be limited to a
few privileged people for whom their job is setting up VoIP system

Based on your statement, I would presume that you have never even
attempted to search for documentation.  I can think of at least 3
excellent resources:

http://www.voip-info.org
http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/
http://www.asteriskdocs.org

Plus using

site:lists.digium.com and site:voip-info.org in Google is an excellent resource.

Don't forget the most important link of all at the bottom of every email. The unsubscribe link!

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option