Hi All,

I'm currently having a problem with video calls with 2 Windows Messenger clients through *. The video+audio call gets established ok, but after a random period, usually anywhere from 20 seconds to 3 minutes, (though usually under a minute), both video and audio gets disconnected. Just plain audio calls between WM through * work fine and don't have this problem. Using asterisk's sip debug function I see that it's always the initiator of the call that sends an untimely BYE message that terminates the call. Though I can't figure out why it's doing so, and seemingly at random.

in my [general] section in sip.conf I enabled videosupport=yes, and under the corresponding phones I enabled allow=h261 and allow=h263. I tried both canreinvite=yes and no, and both resulted in the same problem.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in Advance,
Jason