We use Allegiance it's been very good to us. It's now X/O but still we have had no outage. We have a AT&T and a  Sprint line as well. Sprint is evil and sucks. AT&T is good but for the price I can get more from Allegiance down here in South Florida.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 8:53 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Can anybody recommend a good T1/PRI provider?

We're in South Florida, right now we primarily use Xpedius PRI and 2 IDS PRI's. We were looking at getting a MCI PRI but upon reviews from a few people I know that have them, I decided against it.

Can anybody recommend good/reliable T1 PRI providers for South Florida? Should I stick to big names only (ATT, Sprint, etc.)?

550 Fairway Drive
Suite 210
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Online: www.webunited.net