Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 2:23 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Trouble compiling asterisk-addons MySQL

Hi All,
I am having trouble compiling the mysql addon for asterisk. I had downloaded the most recent version from CVS and placed it in /usr/src/ and I get the following error below.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/asterisk-addons# make install
./mkdep -fPIC -I../asterisk -D_GNU_SOURCE     `ls *.c`
cdr_addon_mysql.c:33:19: mysql.h: No such file or directory
cdr_addon_mysql.c:34:20: errmsg.h: No such file or directory
for x in  ; do install -m 755 $x /usr/lib/asterisk/modules ; done

BTW. I have asterisk running just fine.

Thanks,

James