Mike Roberts wrote:

Is anyone successfully using one of these with Asterisk?  I cannot get the
phone to register, this message keeps coming up on the Asterisk console:

Jul 29 14:11:39 NOTICE[1125350192]: chan_sip.c:7323 handle_request:
Registration from '"000BEA801CA6" <sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:5060>' failed
for '204.194.36.138'

The telephone LCD says "SIP registation rejected".

I had one it took a few days to figure it out, (Get it working). Make sure (in the Phone config) you have a domain setup.
I found the same would happen if its not setup in the phone. It was actually a little weird because I could put anything in there and it would work.

Kyle