As far as I know all those comanies want to be reliable.
You talk like broadvoice is one of the comanies that goes down very often.
And as a alternative you suggest to switch.
I don't think that this is the way I or other people should go.
Broadvoice needs to be 100% up and I now they want that.

Bart,