On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:23:24 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> * --> SIP --> CISCO --> PRI --> PSTN
>
> The PSTN sees no callerid.
>
> *---> PRI[zaptel]--> PSTN
> Callerid is there... which makes me think it's the cisco, not the
> PRI/PSTN/telco.
>
> CISCO PRI--> * PRI [zaptel]
> Callerid IS there... which makes me shake my head in disbelief, because
> * can
> see clid from the cisco pri, but pstn doesn't... but when * sends info
> on that
> pri, pstn does see clid.
>
> help?

A lot of carriers do CLI validation but it may also be as simple as the numbering
plan/type that you are sending on outbound ISDN calls. Your carrier should of
specified how they would like to receive the CLI (national/international
format/preceeding zero maybe). As Jason said check with your carrier ...

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person