Hi all,

I’m using a AVM Fritz! Card (TE-Mode) and a Longshine LCS-8051 with HFC-S-Chip (NT-Mode) together with the chan_misdn. I build the system like it was explained at http://isdn.jolly.de. At first I used the pbx4linux software from jolly (http://isdn.jolly.de) and then I changed to asterisk. Both systems works fine, but I have (in both systems) the same echo problem. When I call a person (ISDN to ISDN), I have an echo, and the other person has no echo! But when I call to a cell phone (ISDN to GSM), I don’t have an echo! So this works fine.

How can I get rid of this echo? Maybe I have to buy another card? Or is there something wrong with the mISDN drivers?

Regards,

Christian