Dave Cotton wrote:

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 09:35 +0000, Murali wrote:

Hi friends,

Redhat9.0 installed in my machine.Asterisk1.0 installed in that machine. Thereis no mpg123 player. So, I download the mpg123 player and installed it. My sound card is configured correctly. When I tried to check asterisk feature SetMusicOnHold its not working im not able to hear any sounds.

But the same config (extensions.conf and musiconhold.conf) is worked for Mepis2003 in
another machine.

Any one can suggest me

Check the version of mpg123 is it 0.59r this is the only version that really works.

What's wrong with 0.59s? That one seems to work fine as well...    8-)