Christopher Jacob wrote:
All,

This may be a stupid question, but here it is...

What interface gives the most density? Do I top out at T1's? For instance, 4
t1's to the Digium Quad span t1 card. Is there an interface available for T3
or DS3?

Depending on where you using the circuits, you might try an E1. It uses the same total bandwidth as a T1(I think), but splits the channels at 56K instead of 64K, yielding more channels. (And now I can't remember the number.)

I haven't heard of direct DS3 connectivity...

Just stretching my imagination a little bit, you might be able to plug a DS3 into a H323 box, and then feed the IP-side of the calls to asterisk....

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/