Hi and thanks. I added the entry in the /etc/hosts file and it is working now... I also had to add more parameters at the peers definition: authname, username

Now......

The problem with this solution is that my hostname and my ip changes everytime I reset my box (at least)... how can I solve this? Can't I just say asterisk to use the eth0 IP??

Thanks a lot.

RODOLFO

Brian Wilkins wrote:

If it's what Andrew is talking about, then add the hostname to /etc/hosts.