Hi!

What about the "CallerID" parameter in the .call file?

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+auto-dial+out

I'm not the original poster, but I think this will not work. Just changing the Calling Number (where the callerid field ends up in the isdn setup message) to nothing will most of the time just make the pstn provider set it to the default. In fact, setting the Calling Number outside your did will normally make the pstn set the main number as the caller id.

Thats exactly my problem.

Isdn provides a means to supress caller id with a similar effect to what you can get on an analog line by dialing a prefix. I think this is what the original poster is after.

Wich is possible in Extensions by setting CallingPres=32. Now I am looking for a way of disabling presentation in .call files.

Chris