I have a similar problem except the communication is (V.32?) 9600 baud. I read the post from Steve Userwood about using spandsp, but there is no documentation explaining how to use it. Any ideas?

Danny Froberg wrote:

Any takers at all for this little project?

Some hints, pointers, ideas, loose talk even a flame or two would make me happy just about now ;)

/Danny