Michael George wrote:
On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 01:46:01PM -0400, Stephen R. Besch wrote:

I have never been able to get the Grandstream to register reliably - with any version of the firmware.

So you mean you don't use the Grandstreams, then?

On the contrary, I use almost nothing but GS phones. As long as I avoid DHCP and don't use the periodic registration function, they are 100% reliable. I have 23 of them, and with the exception of reboots after power outages or when updating firmware, I have had virtually no serious problems with them. In the early days (that is 6 months back) the call waiting tone was obnoxiously loud. However that was fixed some time ago. Since then, I have been quite satisfied with them, especially considering the cost.

Stephen R. Besch