Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

Kristian Kielhofner wrote:

I know that I can run Asterisk on the Linksys WRT54GS, but can I do Zaptel as well? I would really like a timing device so I can do IAX2 trunking - but I don't know how to go about it. Has anyone done this?

If you can run a 2.6 kernel on that device, then ztdummy will work just fine. If must run a 2.4 kernel, then I think you don't have any options for a timing device, except for a TDMoE span to another box that can supply timing.

I don't think that this little box has a RTC to do the 1000hz on 2.6. I have built OpenWRT and 'grep -i rtc .config' in the kernel directory reports that CONFIG_RTC is not set - not good news. I don't know if a 2.6 kernel will work anyways, if it is even possible it should be quite a challenge.

--
Kristian Kielhofner