I must be getting thick in my old age.

The sheer number of options on the SPA-3000 is causing my eyes to glaze over.

If anybody is willing to share their configuration I'll post a "dummy's guide" on the wiki -- "http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Sipura+3000"; didn't quite do it for me.

All I want to do is have the SPA-3000 configured so that it offers up its FXO and FXS ports to Asterisk -- nothing more, I want Asterisk to be the brains.

1) The SPA should hand incoming calls on the FXO to Asterisk.

2) Asterisk should be able to place outgoing calls on the SPA's FXO.

3) Whatever I dial on the SPA's FXS should be handed to Asterisk.

4) Asterisk should be able to dial the SPA's FXS.

5) If Asterisk is not available, I want to tie the FXO and the FXO together.

Thanks in advance,