I'd recommend reading through the included sample "queues.conf" file carefully... what you want is easily done.

You can either do a "make samples" (which will overwrite your existing configuration) or look in the "configs" subdirectory in the asterisk source tree for queues.conf.sample.

Cheers,
Chad