From: "Eric Wieling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 149 from lists.digium.com for "Unknown error 500".

Specifically:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-April/042912.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-November/028105.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-November/028105.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-April/043860.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-July/016538.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-June/049410.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-July/055478.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-March/040502.html

Usually I require dinner and drinks before this kind of heavy duty handholding. Today I guess I was just feeling sorry for someone that can't google, so I figured I'd just give you a freebie.

Well Eric...
The fact is that i googled a lot.
Read ALL the post you just linked, and a lot more.
I've tried almost all that solutions...
And if you had followed other pages on the google result you should have seen a thread opened by myself about 1 year ago on the list...

Actually, i am in this situation:

E100P with NO shared IRQs:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /root]# cat /proc/interrupts
          CPU0
 0:   27710902          XT-PIC  timer
 1:          3          XT-PIC  keyboard
 2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
 5:   39199525          XT-PIC  eth0
10:  276808484          XT-PIC  t1xxp
11:    4083904          XT-PIC  Cyclades-PC300
12:          0          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
14:     237800          XT-PIC  ide0
15:          3          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
LOC:   27711957
ERR:          0

No USB enabled on Motherboard, IRQ fixed via Motherboard BIOS in order to be absolutely sure that it won't be shared with anything (as the /proc/interrupts output shows well)

I still go Read on 32 and Read on 37 fails with unknown error 500.

Using Zttool, i see some "Lost Interrupt", but even if i reduced a lot the number of irq losses, they still there.

It seems that there is no way to completely stop irq losses, but the problem is that actually i can't do anything to stop irq losses, because i ran out of ideas on how to solve this problem, and this is the reason why i was asking again here, in the hope of someone who found the same problem recently and found an appropriate solution.

Following one of the advices from this thread, i checked for busydetect and busycount. Now i'm monitoring if calls are still dropped randomly. But it seems that PRI error and Call drops are not so-strictly linked...

Thanks anyway for the help :-)
--
Stefano Finetti
Technical Coordinator