Mike Dent wrote:

Dont get caught by the same thing which had me ripping my hair out!
I had installed Fedora core 2 on a box and forgot that it had installed iptables
firewall!
Type iptables -L and see if there are any rules? iptables -F will
flush them for the time
being, then try again.
It worked for me, wow how silly I felt!
Mike

I am using Debian it's not working for me any other thaughts,tips suggestions because now i am very exhausted with this error i am looking almost everyplace wiki google but no luck kindly helping me out.