Thanks Tim,

I'll give this a shot and see if it helps any.  Just out of curiosity, has Polycom had anything to say about this?  Is it worth trying to talk to Polycom about this, or will they just ignore me?

- Dave

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Jackson
Sent: November 26, 2004 2:44 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] SIP phones cutting out with Asterisk??

I’ve had the same problem. I posted to the list earlier about the problem, and from what I can tell, it’s a Polycom issue (not a network issue as stated in the other post). It happens after the phones have been on for about 2-3 days from what I can tell. My solution to this was to use a script to reboot the phones every night at like 3am, and the problem has almost disappeared. If you find any other solutions, please post them to the list.

-Tim