Michael Nolan wrote:

Receive call, press flash, call other party, wait for answer, press
transfer, hangup.

Yes, assuming fairly recent firmware (1.0.5.16+).  That does an
attended transfer.  To blind transfer you can just press <transfer>
<exten> <send> and hangup.

Question: I saw on the Wiki a report that 1.0.5.16 "message" button does not play well with Asterisk and sends a broken NOTIFY. Is that true?

Anyone here have been using 1.0.5.16 (or later?) and care to comment on problems he or she may be having?

The reason is that I have a working setup here, except the attended transfer and I'm willing to upgrade the firmware to get that extra feature but not if it breaks something that already works... :-)

Thanks!
Gilad

-- Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Codefidence. A name you can trust(tm) Web: http://codefidence.com | SIP: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tel: +972.9.8650475 ext. 201 | Fax: +972.9.8850643

"I am Jack's Overwritten Stack Pointer"