Hello:

On my ppoint of view, it is a good hardware to start

But the performance depends of ...

- How many stations you will have calling a the same time, to the "outside" world ?
- What kind codecs you will use ?

Take a look to:

Or simple go to

or

And you will find ALL info that you need to start

Hope this help !

-------
Ing. Julio Alvarez Tejera
Unix Trends