Am 05.12.2004 um 16:01 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Hi,

i have an asterisk server behind a masquerading firewall and trying to
register to sipgate.de.

I use for outbound connections chan_sip2 and on the firewall sipproxd as
outound proxy, but it doesnt work.

Could anybody help me?

register => [sipgate authid]:[sipgate password]:[sipgate
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/s ;

I dont looked at the rest of the configuration (as I dont know sipproxyd), but this line is wrong.
Is has to be :

register => [sipgate authid]:[sipgate [EMAIL PROTECTED]/[sipgateauthid]

Earlier I thought that the characters behind the '/' are only for defining which extension should ring, but it also get sent to sipgate with the registration and sipgate will complain if this is an 's', it has to be your sipgateid.

In you posting you didn't describe what exactly doesn't work, and what exactly you're trying to to, maybe I can help you more if you do.

/sebastian