I installed x-lite on a new system, and can't make it work. it connects to the asterisk server fine, but it's outgoing audio is messed. Incoming audio is fine and dandy, but outgoing sounds like someone ran it through a voice deepening machine that makes it so low and slow that it's incomprehendable (sp?).

The dummy trick of uninstalling-reinstalling doesn't work, and all the settings appear to be identical to another system in which everything is fine.

I installed sjphone on the system and it works. I'd rather use x-lite, though, as I don't like sjphone's interface...

regards,

Paul