Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
I've been setting * at home just to train myself with it. Here is what I have:

- IVR menu
- music on hold / transfer
- voicemail
- transparent Zap or IAX routing
- I can call home, dial a pin and make long distance call through IAX

It would be great if you could share with the rest of us newbie type people some of your extensions.conf and iax.conf to do things especially like the last one were you can dial in and pin and make long distance calls. This does very much intrest me especially :)

Cheers

David

I have just been *scratching* the surface of * but I'm already puzzled with its power...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.