Title: Message
I have configured call pickup, and this works fine.
Although there are 2 problems, perhaps anyone would know a solution to this;

- When I pickup a call from another set, the *8 code keeps being displayed in my screen (Snom 220).
  I would like it to show the phonenumber of the person calling me.

- When a caller that I've answered through Call-Pickup disconnects, my phone does not close the connection but acts like there is still someone on the otherside. (Logging shows dat de Zap/channel has cleared, but not the SIP/channel)

I use Asterisk 1.0.2-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC2

Ramon