After this config, I just load the modules, doing that,

modprobe wcfxs
modprobe zaptel

Then I make ztcfg, and I get that

Zaptel Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels configured.

But when I try to start asterisk, I get a box crash just after parsing musiconhold.

Any clue?

Thanks

Ismael Gil.

ismaelg wrote:

Hello all,

I recently install a TDM04B with only 2 FXS modules.

I just install Asterisk 1.0.3, zaptel 1.0.3, and libpri 1.0.3, all of these stable packages.

I configured /etc/zaptel.conf like the following

loadzone = us
#loadzone = us-old
#loadzone=gr
#loadzone=it
#loadzone=fr
#loadzone=de
#loadzone=uk
#loadzone=fi
#loadzone=jp
#loadzone=sp
#loadzone=no
defaultzone=us

fxsks=1-2

And the /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf like this.

signalling=fxs_ks context=incoming channel => 1

signalling=fxs_ks
context=incoming
channel => 2

One of this for each channel.

But when I start asterisk with asterisk -vvvcf, the machine where asterisk is instaled hangs up. Asterisk froozen the machine.

Anybody knows how to solve the problem?
Any clue will be appreciates.

Regards,

Ismael Gil.