Thanx but that is consider in Mexico bypass and its illegal, second we are just doing a test with real traffic to get feedback of any weird thing going on. Testing Chan_unicall stability is our goal. If you can send alot of traffic while we are doing test i would thank you for that.

Till now we have only got 4 channels at most busy and we need to see if it will handle a full E1 to test then with 2,3 and 4 E1's