Hi all,

  Ok, I've been bashing my head for a few hours now on this, trying to figure out if I've
done something wrong, but everything seems to me hunky-dory. So here's the deal:

1. I've compiled the spandsp 0.0.2pre10 source code successfully and also the asterisk
    application associated with it.

2. Receiving a fax at asterisk works fine, at least appears to be working fine.

3. Sending an outgoing fax from asterisk to the world doesn't work. The sending out and
    receiving is performed via an E1 interface, not VoIP.

  Has anyone got experience with this package? I really don't want to go back to hylafax
which is a serious overkill.

Nir S