Sorry if I missed the beginning of this thread, but I've never heard of
the "**" transfer key sequence, nor have I found a way to make it work.
Would you mind, please explaining this further or pointing me to somewhere
where it's documented?  (I checked Wiki and Google but no joy.)

Thanks

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com